We are in this together
Complimentary BCP Endpoint Defense Package for your organisation
Helping you when you need it the most
COVID-19 has been putting businesses under enormous stress, big and small alike. All across the world, as Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) begin to kick into place, a large portion of the workforce has moved to remote work.
Unfortunately, when the workforce is "outside the corporate firewall", traditional enterprise security measures are mostly ineffective, leaving endpoints exposed to a multitude of threats. Worse still, this period has seen a sharp rise in phishing and social engineering attacks with the attackers using COVID-19 themed mails as an initiator.
Here at ReaQta, we have pooled a team of volunteers, from both internal staff and our partners' network, to assemble a BCP Endpoint Defense Package (BCP Package) to help companies secure their remote endpoints.
The BCP Package is a 4-month free coverage available to all healthcare providers and qualified companies (see below), and easily deployable within minutes. This free package consists of our ReaQta-Hive licenses and Managed Detection & Response services.
- ReaQta-Hive: AI-powered Endpoint Defense Platform designed to defend corporate devices of employees who have transitioned to work-from-home. The lightweight agent can be seamlessly and remotely installed.
- Managed Detection & Response (MDR): Proactive monitoring and response service by volunteer SOC team. Our team leverages the ReaQta-Hive platform to detect, investigate and respond to any malicious threats on your remote endpoints.
Please read the below carefully, as we will be working at max capacity for this package. Your understanding of the procedure will help us streamline the process and extend the service to as many who are in need. We have committed to provide this service completely for free, for as long as we have the capacity and budget to run the infrastructure.
Who can apply for this Endpoint Defense Package?
- Healtcare providers needing support.
- Companies with at least 25 devices to protect.
- Your company must have activated a BCP "work from home policy".
- You must activate at least 25 licenses within 24h after your account has been created.
- The Service Acceptance Agreement, that ensures a fair use of this service, has to be signed.
Who can't benefit from this initiative?
- Companies operating from countries we currently do not support (read the FAQ below).
What can you expect?
We are doing the best we can on a volunteer basis, support will be subject to availability and requirements.
- EU hours of operation: from 9AM to 5PM local time (GMT+1), Monday to Friday.
- Asia hours of operation: from 9AM to 5PM local time (GMT+8), Monday to Friday.
- Troubleshooting: we will respond promptly, as best we can.
- Ransomware protection and other endpoint defense policies.
- We will send you weekly reports when threats are detected.
- Malware Analysis.
- Threat Intelligence Reports.
- On Demand services or additional services.
- Compile every field in the booking form, use the "message" field if you need to provide multiple point of contacts (such as: technical contact and legal).
- Specify the operating systems you require support for.
- If you qualify for the BCP Package, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible and send you the relevant instructions on how to activate our ReaQta-Hive licenses and access your dashboard.
That’s it! Get your organisation covered today under ReaQta’s BCP Endpoint Defense Package by completing the online form. our free coverage will expire automatically on 15 July 2020 (though we might extend this term) and no payment is required.
Note: during this period there may be scams targeting customers via social media, calls, email or instant messaging. When in doubt, avoid clicking the links provided and do not share personal information via a call. Please type ‘www.reaqta.com/bcp’ on the address bar of your browser to access the genuine site instead, or reach out to a ReaQta BCP representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read carefully before applying, this will save both you and us a lot of time.
The entire European Union, UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, UAE. If your country is not listed, unfortunately we won't be able to support your organisation as we are operating with limited staff.
Apply for BCP Package
Only applications from corporate emails will be processed.