ReaQta is growing and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join us in our venture. If you like to solve tough problems and cybersecurity is the sector you want to grow in, this is the right place for you.
Business Development Executive
What will I be doing
This is a business development, lead generation and inside sales position based in Singapore for the Singapore market. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Executive/Inside Sales (BDE) to successfully engage with Director, VP, and C-Level IT executives at mid to large enterprise companies. The BDE will be focused on driving outbound lead generation, qualifying active buying interests and developing opportunities, in prospective accounts, for their respective Regional Sales Executive and partners. In addition, they will be the first line of review for all leads generated by our marketing efforts. This role will diligently track down campaign responses, qualify the lead and set the introductory customer visit for our sales staff.
An implicit responsibility of the BDE is to conduct business interactions that creates a superior prospect experience and will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. This position demands exceptional communication skills and your ability to think independently.
ReaQta is driven by your ideas and success. We embrace your ideas on how to do things differently and better. If you’re passionate about cybersecurity and continuously learning, developing your career, being results driven and making things happen, this is the role for you. Our team is dynamic and vibrant, with a lot of space for growth.
- Prospect, qualify and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Consistent, diligent and creative follow up on leads generated by our marketing campaigns
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop opportunities
- Interact with IT Executives via Linkedin, telephone, email, tradeshows and other creative campaigns
- Pass opportunities to appropriate Regional Sales Executives providing both education regarding the opportunity and a set visit to the customer site
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted, credible resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Network with our partners, channels, and product providers to gain access to target accounts
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve/surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide a closed-loop feedback for continuous process optimization.
- Must have the right attitude and always hungry for success. (Having cybersecurity background is a plus but not a requirement)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to prepare written communication and convey information and concepts clearly and effectively
- Self-driven and motivated with high-energy sales team player personality
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and as part of a larger team; ability to develop working relationships with other internal and remote groups to meet objectives and complete tasks
- The ability to remain aggressive in prospecting tactics, while keeping a respectful and pleasant attitude with prospects
- Proven track record achieving measurable business development goals in an automated sales environment, where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Time and territory management
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail and Google tools)
- Promotion opportunities to field sales and management roles should BDE consistently perform and meet allocated targets.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission scheme.