ReaQta is growing and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join us in our venture. If you like to solve tough problems and cybersecurity is the sector you want to grow in, this is the right place for you.
Sales Director Europe
What Will I Be Doing?
Your role will be that of developing and managing our sales channel in: Netherlands, Germany, UK and France, onboarding new Managed Security Service Providers, direct customers and planning customers' presentations, events and communications. You will define the strategy for growing our market share in the designated countries and you will manage our partners in those areas. You will attend seminars and trade shows and work to increase the efficiency of our channel.
We require experience in channel management and partners onboarding in high-growth environments. Experience in cyber security is appreciated and knowledge of the landscape and competition is a requirement.
Backend Scala Developer
What Will I Be Doing?
You will be part of ReaQta's backend development team to deliver efficiently the tasks created, according to the business requirements, and respect the milestones set. You will have an active role in developing and maintaining our backend platform. Our backend is responsible for collecting and analyzing the whole lot of data coming from the endpoints. You will manage the whole lifecycle of the product, from development to deployment and including devops, automation, test and release. You will be a part of our team to build an amazing high-throughput scalable backend. You’ll use continuous integration techniques and test-driven approaches to provide the best user experience without breaking the product.
Here are some of the responsibilities we expect from this role:
- Scale up the system to handle large amounts of endpoints
- Ensure stability at scale
- Peer review code and pair with your colleagues
- Improve throughput and scalability (both vertical and horizontal) to hundred of thousands of simultaneous connections
- Add new services when appropriate and orchestrate them
Our backend technology stack includes: akka, akka-streams, akka-persistence, cassandra, elasticsearch, rabbitmq, python, nginx/nchan
- Experience in high-growth and dynamic environments
- Experience in planning efficiently and reporting back to management when required
- Have at least 3 years experience in building backend services
- Production experience with akka/akka-cluster
- Understand and write Scala/Akka code (real work experience is appreciated)
- Be experienced in NoSql databases (e.g. cassandra, elasticsearch)
- Drive the architecture of the system through engagement with others
- Be fluent in at least another programming language other than scala
- Understand reactive systems and frameworks (e.g. rx, akka-streams)
- Know how to build a backend service from scratch to production: devops, testing, release management, deployment, etc.
- Unit/integration test the application in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, Artifactory, etc)
- At least 5 years experience building backend services
Appreciated But Not Required
Familiarity with the following is not required for the role, but could prove useful:
- Python programming
- Functional programming paradigms
- Elasticsearch tuning and advanced querying
- Experience with distributed services (micro/macro/any size)
- Linux OS monitoring and tuning
- JVM monitoring and tuning
- Experience with Docker, Ansible
- Knowledge of Machine learning techniques and tools