We are looking for a highly skilled all-round B2B Marketing Director with a background in tech who can quickly familiarize themselves with our endpoint security platform and the cyber security market. Alternatively, someone who has strong knowledge of the cyber security market and has the ambition to sharpen their Marketing skills.
The Marketing Director will lead a growing marketing team and play a central role in ReaQta’s marketing and product strategies. As the owner of our product’s branding and positioning, he/she will be the mastermind behind our differentiated messaging, and provide the content and training our sales and marketing teams need to grow our leads and ultimately revenue. Because they understand the product’s value and our market wants like no one else, they will be crucial in storytelling and defining market strategies that should effectively help shape the future of our portfolio.
- Continuously execute on the mission of establishing Product Leadership;
- Conduct marketing research to gain insight into the endpoint security market;
- Conduct Win/Loss interviews to learn how we can improve our products and services;
- Analyze competitive landscape as input for proposition & battle cards;
- Develop and/or refine proposition including positioning, naming, high-level messaging;
- Coordinate and plan product launches;
- Manage copy and raw visual assets for all product content (e.g. use cases, webpages, data sheets, FAQs, battle cards, playbook, sales deck, etc.);
- Lead, gather feedback and coordinate internal sales enablement trainings;
- Successfully collaborate with your immediate team and internal stakeholders (Product, Sales, Presales);
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a client-facing role
- Manage key analyst relationships (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc)
- Degree in relevant field; 5 years of B2B Tech Product Marketing or 5 years of Product Management or Sales Engineering in Cyber Security domain;
- Demonstrable work experience in a SaaS environment;
- Experience in digital marketing and has execute successful paid media campaigns
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good to have existing relationships with media outlets, and experience in managing external agencies
- Experience launching PR campaigns and hosting Press Conferences
- Adaptability, with a bias to action and self-driven attitude;
- Creative mind-set and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility/ownership and team player
The ideal candidate has experience with one or more of the following B2B product marketing activities (i.e. either has set it-up or been responsible for running the activity):
- Market research: Collecting expert opinions, market data or market research to discover market trends. Market segmentation: Identifying attractive market segments that can be targeted with relevant propositions by needs/size/etc
- Win/Loss analysis (Strong Feedback Loops): Interviewing prospects and customers and finding out what drove their decision to do business or not. Ability to distinguish the structural issues that influence long term success from incidents.
- Competitive analysis: Analyzing key competitor products down to feature level using publicly available information and by hunting down and talking to subject matter experts. Based on the analysis, ability to identify strengths and weaknesses and deduct the most likely strategic direction that competitors will take.
- Positioning: Determining appropriate messaging and positioning against external competition and internal products. Developing an understanding of the customer’s decision-making unit and sales cycle.
- Vision and evangelizing: Representing the product externally at conferences, with the press, customers and industry analysts.
- Product launch planning: Creating and running launch and go-to-market plans. Ensuring Sales is trained and communicated across the business.
- Sales & marketing content: Writing short product features, video scripts or campaign related messaging (not as a content creator nor copy writer). Working with them effectively to create high-quality assets like white-papers. Creating use cases, case studies and sales battle cards.
Aside from a competitive package, we have an amazing working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can grow and build alongside the most cutting-edge technology. While we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions and take ownership of the results. You can expect to join a team that is fun, effective and humble.
- Market competitive in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation