We are looking for a software engineer to help develop integrations for our cybersecurity platform with other security products. This role will require communicating and coordinating with both external and internal stakeholders to insure our product fits well within the cybersecurity ecosystem.
ReaQta is a dynamic and growing company, with a flatly organized development team. You will work in a collaborative environment, where everybody’s voice is heard.
What we expect from you
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to understand new technical systems quickly
- You are comfortable on a multidisciplinary, international team
- You can think, plan, and prioritize work proactively
What you should know already
- Proficiency with the python programming language
- Code documentation tooling and best practices
- Code testing tools and methodologies (e.g. TDD)
- Version control tools like git and GitLab
What we would like you to know
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: node.js, golang, lua, or scala.
- Familiarity with web application architecture (authenticating with services, REST APIs, etc.)
- Containerization, especially Docker
- Previous experience with cybersecurity is a huge plus
What we can offer you
- The chance to work on a tight-knit, multifaceted team in a fascinating field
- A company culture that values your free time as much as you do
- Competitive pay and vacation, of course!