This is a Security Consultant for multiple positions in Italy/Australia/Malaysia/Hong Kong. This technical role requires the candidate to work with the sales account executives to articulate ReaQta’s solution proposition to prospects, conduct Proof of Value (POVs), prepare the necessary technical documentation for project tenders, engage with prospects, partners and customers for technical updates and training. The right candidate must be highly objective driven, responsible and able to work autonomously with minimal guidance. You will be the go-to person for anything related to the technical aspects of ReaQta solutions and services from pre-sales, consultancy to post-sales delivery and support.
We are looking for someone who is technically inclined in cyber security, has at least 2 years of experience in pre-sales for cybersecurity companies, preferably with endpoint security solutions, keen to learn and try new things, and always ready to overcome challenging situations, with an ability to think creatively to resolve issues.
- Provide functional demos and engage in Q&A to help prospects understand the value of ReaQta proposition
- Conduct POV with prospects and partners, with regular engagement sessions to highlight the key features of the solution
- Provide technical solution proposals through deep understanding of customer requirements
- Work with customers and partners to plan and schedule for solution and services delivery, training, review calls and support.
- Address RFPs and Tender specifications
- Creating documentation for Technical proposals, POC, UAT, SOP etc
- Creating technical materials i.e. Manual, video recording, training slides.
- Monitor, analyze, remediate and report on potential threats encountered in a POC or customers environment.
- Participate in seminars, webinars, close door sessions and other professional engagements, as part of the marketing effort to reach out and build the ReaQta brand.
Experience Skills And Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering is desired, preferably with a major in cyber security
- Understanding and experience working with cloud infrastructures i.e. AWS, Azure etc
- Technical knowledge and working experience in Cyber Security, offensive and defensive techniques and solutions
- Ability to create python scripts, batch files etc for automation
- Comfortable in working with Linux in the areas of administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in working with Windows in an Enterprise setup
- Experience in working with Virtual Machines
- Experience in handling malware files and simulating cyber attacks
- Understand (preferably with experience) how endpoint security solutions work
- Understand (preferably with experience) how SOC does security monitoring for customers