About the Role
This is a fully remote position, no relocation is requested, you will operate from anywhere you like. Of course you will be more than welcome to our offices in Amsterdam, where there will always be a desk in the office and a stool at the bar waiting for you!
What we expect from you
- Extract Cloud security data from cloud logs and deliver to our service
- Find and identify patterns that might signal the present of an attack in progress
- Be able to identify and summarise behaviors found in data
- Correlate cloud data with the endpoint data to create a unified view of a threat
- Love to research the latest threats and detections capabilities
- Love to approach and solve technical problems
- Comfortable with a multidisciplinary and international team
- Plan and prioritize work proactively
What you should know already
- Any language among: Python or Go
- 3+ years of experience working in threat detection
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Build high performance applications
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Security, Azure, Microsoft365
- Test and ship applications to customers
- Code versioning tools like git and GitLab
- Containerization, especially Docker
What we would like you to know
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: C++, Lua, Rust
- Hands on experience with GuardDuty, CloudTrails, Unified Audit Logs
- Infrastructure As Code, Terraform
- Previous experience with cybersecurity is a huge plus
- Understanding threat in container environment
- Linux, Windows, MacOS internals
What we offer
- A company culture that values your free time as much as you do
- The chance to work on a tight-knit, multifaceted team in a fascinating field
- You’ll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You can either be remote in EU or come work with us in Amsterdam
- Work with a team of colleagues that can help you grow professionally
- Possibility to attend conferences or participate to trainings
- Work daily together with top researchers in the cyber security field
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Our platform is a force-multiplier which enables organizations to future-proof themselves at scale, at a fraction of the cost.
The company continues to drive research and innovation around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are the one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020.