What we are looking for:
A passionate software developer with a detection engineer mindset.
In this role you will research, design and implement how to use Cloud Service Capabilities to find the needle in the haystack of events to detect malicious behaviours, which is a brand new and a key product at ReaQta. As ReaQta’s Cloud Detection Engineer, your voice will be heard, and you will drive innovation in the company! In ReaQta we also guarantee you good work-life balance, and you will have the opportunity to work with a group of senior professionals that will help you in your personal and professional growth.
What we expect from you:
- Enjoy and take pride in your work
- Love to research on the latest Threats and detections capabilities
- Love to approach and solve technical problems
- Are comfortable on a multidisciplinary, international team
- Can think, plan, and prioritize work proactively
- Take data from the Cloud Service and deliver to our service
- Be able to create rules and detect suspicious behaviours
- Correlate this data with all the already available data and create a unified view of the threat
What you should know already:
- Python or Go knowledge is a must
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ years of experience working in threat detection
- Build high performance applications
- Test and ship applications to customers
- Code versioning tools like git and GitLab
- Containerization, especially Docker
What we would like you to know:
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: C++, Lua, Rust
- Previous experience with cybersecurity is a huge plus
- Understanding threat in container environment
- Linux, Windows, MacOS internals
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Security, Azure, Microsoft365 is a plus
- Hands on experience with GuardDuty, CloudTrails, Unified Audit Logs
- Infrastructure As Code, Terraform
What we can offer:
- Salary, based on experience
- A company culture that values your free time as much as you do
- The chance to work on a tight-knit, multifaceted team in a fascinating field
- You’ll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You can either be remote in EU or come work with us in Amsterdam
- Work with a team of colleagues that can help you grow professionally
- Possibility to attend conferences or participate to trainings
- Work daily together with top researchers in the cyber security field
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Our platform is a force-multiplier which enables organizations to future-proof themselves at scale, at a fraction of the cost.
The company continues to drive research and innovation around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are the one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020.
More info: www.reaqta.com