Have you ever given a surprise gift to someone with the sole purpose of brightening their day? If you are that type of person: emphatic, dynamic and that likes to engage and interact with new people, we have a great opportunity for you.
At ReaQta we are looking for an HR Manager to handle the needs of our fast growing staff. Your role will be that of leading and directing the hiring and interviewing process, administering pay, benefits, holidays and making sure that the company’s policies are respected. You will be in charge of the staff morale as well, making sure that feedback is listened to and acted upon when needed, achievements are recognized and careers growth path are clearly laid out for all our employees.
You will be responsible for both our APAC and European staff, establishing a single point of reference for all our employees.
About the Role
We are a growing team of around 40 people, distributed across APAC and Europe, typically operating on GMT+2 and GMT+8 time zones.
Flexibility is our motto and you’ll be free to decide if you want to work from our lovely office, your home or your favourite surfing beach.
We are a fast growing high-tech cybersecurity company, so you’ll be expected to be agile with new technologies and to understand the needs and requirements of a tech company.
- Manage the talent acquisition process for all roles in which we foresee growth
- Engage candidates with preliminary interviews before handing over the task to specialized departments
- Analyze and identify compensation benefits and trends in our regions of interest
- Define the onboarding process, assignment, procurement and tracking of assets
- Create training and awareness programs with the help of the rest of the team
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- Provide constructive and timely reviews and evaluations when needed
- Onboard new employees
- Handle discipline and termination of employees (exit interviews, feedback gathering, assets return etc)
- Make sure all the employees operate in a safe, friendly and including environment
- Listen to feedback and provide new guidelines and procedures when changes are required
Experience Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources for a tech company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation cyber threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Our platform is a force-multiplier which enables organizations to future-proof themselves at scale, at a fraction of the cost.
The company continues to drive research and innovation around Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are the one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020.