In this role you will research, design and implement an EDR agent on either Windows, Linux or MacOS. You will work together with a young team of talented developers, and you will contribute to a software that will protect millions of machines. As Endpoint Detection Engineer, your voice will be heard and you will drive innovation in the company! At ReaQta, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of senior professionals that will help you in your personal and professional growth.What we expect from you:
- Enjoy and take pride in your work
- Love to research the latest threats, as well as detection capabilities
- Love to approach and solve technical problems
- Be comfortable working with a multidisciplinary and international team
- Proactively organize and prioritize work
What you should know already:
- C++ 14 knowledge is a must
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Build high performance applications
- Test and ship customer-ready applications
- Proficient in either Linux, Windows or MacOS internals
- Code versioning tools like git and GitLab
What we would like you to know:
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: Python, Lua, or Rust
- Containerization, especially Docker
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity is a huge plus
- Understanding of threats and threat vectors in a cloud environment
- Understanding of threats and threat vectors in container environment
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary, based on experience. You will be hired under an IBM contract.
- A company culture that values your free time as much as you do
- The chance to work on a tight-knit, multifaceted team in a fascinating field
- You’ll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You can either be remote in EU or come work with us in Amsterdam
- Work with a team of colleagues that can help you grow professionally
- Possibility to attend conferences or participate to trainings
- Work daily together with top researchers in the cyber security field
More About ReaQta, an IBM Company
ReaQta, an IBM company, is a top-tiered AI Autonomous Detection & Response platform, built by an elite group of cyber security experts and AI/ML researchers. Built with advanced automated threat-hunting features, ReaQta allows organizations to eliminate the most advanced threats in real-time. As experts in AI and behavioral analysis, ReaQta’s proprietary dual-AI engines provide organizations across all industries with autonomous, real-time and fully customizable endpoint security, minus the complexity. As a result of automation coupled with intuitive design, ReaQta’s customers and partners benefit from performance improvements and are now able to manage and secure more endpoints without the need for highly skilled staff.
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Recently, ReaQta has been acquired by IBM, and we are looking to scale our Engineering Team in Europe (HQ in Amsterdam) in order to bring our software at a much larger scale and protect millions of devices worldwide. The company continues to drive research and innovation around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020. More info: www.reaqta.com