We are looking for a DevOps Manager to join our team in ReaQta, who likes planning and organizing team activities, defining priorities and solving practical problems. You are expected to have excellent communication skills. This position is more organizational than technical. Nonetheless, a certain level of technical expertise is required. Our infrastructure ranges from bare metal to the cloud, and we need a candidate who can help the DevOps team to grow it, while ensuring that every process along the way, from testing to deployment, runs as smoothly as possible. At ReaQta we are building a sophisticated EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) solution, and we are now scaling up our infrastructure and organization. We want our platform to scale globally, handle millions of devices, and be resilient and secure. This is a unique opportunity because it will allow you to contribute to the scale-up of a product and its organization.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the DevOps Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
● Build and Manage a team of DevOps engineers distributed across the globe.
● Contribute to define roadmap and priorities of the DevOps team
● Maintain relationships with developers and external stakeholders
● Ensure our infrastructure is compliant with internal IBM guidelines (e.g., SLA, security compliance, etc…)
● Provide mentorship and coaching to the team (e.g., 1on1s, etc…)
● Local Management of direct reports
● Contribute to technical tasks if needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
● 3 + years leading a team of experienced DevOps developers
● 8 + years’ experience with DevOps processes
● Previous experience managing large, complex projects with high visibility and cross-functional teams
● Extensive Hands-on experience with some of these technologies: Ansible, Docker, K8s, Terraform, AWS services, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Jenkins and Gitlab.
● Hands-on experience with different programming Languages and technologies e.g., ( Python, Bash, Java, C, etc …)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
● Experience designing and building dynamic cloud-native Applications
● Experience with managing teams and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Experience of running or managing systems in compliance with some relevant standards such as ISO, HIPPA, PCI, FedRamp standards, would be a plus.
● Experience programming with Python
● Knowledge of automated test frameworks and test harnesses for deploying test suites at various stages of the deployment life cycle