Your Role and Responsibilities
Cybersecurity is one of the most critical issues of our generation. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities, to combat the cybersecurity threat. This is more than just a job. If you want to help protect the world’s cyber infrastructure and transform the security industry, we want to hear from you.
For decades, IBM has been a leader in providing the security technology and services needed to protect client computing environments around the world. We’re making significant investments to develop next generation security solutions and set the standard in the industry for protecting the hybrid multi cloud.
We have terrific opportunities at the intersection of security, cognitive and enterprise cloud. Come join IBM!
IBM is looking for a Product Manager – Worldwide ReaQta Services to deliver on innovation plans and business targets. Joining IBM Security Services gives you the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a global team of security intelligence and operations experts to deliver new, market-leading services designed to help clients detect, contain and respond to security threats
- Solve the world’s most complicated security challenges with clients around the globe
- Be involved in the fast growing, cyber security space while working for a company that’s the recognized leader in the enterprise security space
In this role, you’ll play a central role leading and orchestrating the definition of go-to-market (GTM) strategies to solve the threat management challenges of enterprise and mid-market clients. This role requires collaboration and coordination across internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of our organization. You’ll work with our clients, security consulting, system integration and managed services experts, partners, and operational stakeholders to grow the Managed Detection & Response (MDR) on ReaQta business.
In this worldwide role, you will work with other Product Managers and leaders in setting detailed direction and priorities across disciplines to bring our MDR on ReaQta product to the market. A big part of this will include helping our Sales team and our customers understand the value of MDR and XDR.
The role will execute across several geographies on a GTM strategy, pulling in enablement, marketing, delivery, etc. This individual should have well-rounded skills that are focused on MDR on ReaQta, specifically.
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills, problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated relevant experience with cyber security, operations and threat management products and/or services. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically. This position requires a solid business and technical background, and the candidate should be client-focused with a passion for delivering compelling client experiences.
- Use lean product management and agile practices when bringing out products to market.
- Collaborate across our team of security intelligence and operations consulting, system integration and managed services professionals to create compelling GTM materials.
- Work with local and regional product management leadership and sales leadership around the world to understand and track the health and adoption of services within your assigned.
- Support sales by enabling business development and sales teams, supporting client meetings, and helping to identify opportunities to increase that success.
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success.
- Research and identify new opportunities for IBM Security to innovate on behalf of our clients.
- Support press and analyst activities as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience with security operations and threat management products and services and their real-world application within a security program; this in inclusive of all of the following: SIEM, EDR/MDR/XDR, SOAR, threat intelligence management, network security, offensive security and incident response
- Experience with common security frameworks, inclusive of, but not limited to, NIST CSF and MITRE ATT&CK, Zero Trust
- Experience with services supporting Microsoft Sentinel and Defender as a product management discipline
- Experience with digital go-to-market strategy and execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve aggressive business objectives
- Proven ability to synthesize complex issues and opinions into simple stories
- Attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to coach team members and guide them to deliver on business commitments
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Candidates must be willing to travel
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $132,000 to $204,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.