Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate machine learning engineer that has a security background, loves software development and solving data science problems. You will help us maintain and improve our existing ML components. Furthermore, you will be involved in the design and development of new ML services. One of the most intriguing challenges will be to bring these technologies at enterprise scale.
You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in the security field and contribute to protect ReaQta’s customers from cyber threats at scale. ReaQta is a dynamic and growing company, with a flatly organized development team. You will work in a collaborative environment, where everybody’s voice is heard.
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Recently, ReaQta has been acquired by IBM, and we are looking to scale our Engineering Team in Europe (HQ in Amsterdam) in order to bring our software at a much larger scale and protect millions of devices worldwide.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid Cybersecurity knowledge
- Proficiency with the python programming language
- Experience in developing Machine Learning models:
- Feature extraction
- Dataset / Data pipeline creation
- Design, implementation and evaluation of model
- Productize the model
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Previous experience with developing and deploying services at scale is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with ML tools like Pandas, Numpy, sklearn, pytorch, etc.
- Code documentation tooling and best practices
- Code testing tools and methodologies (e.g. TDD)
- Version control tools like git and GitLab
- Familiarity with web application architecture (REST APIs, etc.)
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab, Github, etc.)
- Masters Degree in Technical Studies