Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Security Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great endpoint security products. In this role, you will bring in-depth knowledge of the endpoint and security analytics market to lead the evolution of IBM Security’s visibility, detection, and prevention technologies for QRadar XDR portfolio. You should be able to translate a big picture vision into an execution strategy backed with market validation and customer insights. You will work closely with other product managers, engineering, research, product marketing, sales, service and support. The successful candidate will have the ability to influence cross-functional responsibilities.
• Act as the product leader for initiatives that enhance Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) visibility, detection, and prevention for Windows, Linux and macOS.
• Utilize strategic insight and organizational skills to identify unmet customer needs, define feature requirements and use cases, and advance the functional capabilities of the product offering
• Collaborate closely with Engineering, lead with product vision, priorities, detailed feature/function requirements, roadmap, and bring high quality products to market
• Engage with marketing, sales and support to champion recent releases and roadmap
• Conduct competitive analysis and maintain current information regarding competitive activity
• Define and maintain strategy and product roadmap for IBM’s eXtended Detection and Response team in concert with other PMs and stakeholders
• Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
This individual will be required to sit in one of the hired location(s) identified. (Boston, MA, Research Triangle Park, NC and Atlanta, GA
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
|Required Professional and Technical Expertise :|
|Demonstrated experience of product management in EDR and/or AV; previous work in malware and attack analysis, research, investigation, and response highly desirable
• Hands-on threat or investigation analyst experience in a SOC/SOAR highly desirable
• Curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
• Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
• Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
• This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and IBM locations worldwide