Your Role and Responsibilities
The work you will be doing includes:
- Improving the quality of existing services
- Writing new services
- Writing CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring (security) compliance with IBM guidelines
- Working together with other teams, like devops
- Plan and prioritize work proactively
You will be working in a multidisciplinary, international team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in ReaQta. Someone that has experience working on backend services in Python and/or Node.js (TypeScript). You will be joining a small team and we expect you to be able to work on a project relatively independently. We also require you to have good organizational and communication skills as you will be working together with members from other teams within ReaQta from time to time.
The team that you will be joining—the Integrations Team—owns several services that provide important features to ReaQta-Hive. For example, a protection against executables with a high threat level found on users’ devices and an external API for our clients.
At ReaQta you will work in a small, dedicated, and growing team that values and supports each other. We succeed together. We have developed a sophisticated EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) solution that you will help us scale and make part of IBM’s offering. A great perk of being part of IBM is that you will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Medior-Senior level (3+ years of experience)
- Proficiency with the Python and/or TypeScript programming language
- Code documentation tooling and best practices
- Code testing tools and methodologies, for example TDD
- Version control tools like git and GitLab/Github
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: Golang, Lua, or Scala
- Familiarity with web application architecture (authenticating with services, REST APIs, etc.)
- Containerization, preferably Docker
- Previous experience with cybersecurity is a huge plus